Music Bingo Manchester | Venue Manchester | Indie Nightclub Manchester
Starting 20th August and selected dates in September.
Music Bingo: How to play
Instead of numbers you're given songs, listen out for the songs on your card to win. Bar tabs, bottles & more to be won.
Next Music Bingo: Thursday 20th August from 7:30pmBook now *Event entry is free, table reservations are £4 and get you 1 free bingo book. Additional Bingo Books are available to purchase on the day at £4.
Bingo books are £4 each and are what you'll need to play, if you're a hardcore bingo player bring your own dabber, otherwise we'll give you a pen.
Instead of numbers, you'll have songs on your bingo sheet. Mark them off as you hear them, you'll hear each song for 30 seconds, after 20 seconds we'll read out the song name incase you're not sure.
Each round of bingo has its own theme, some round examples are;
90s, 00s, Indie Bangers, Eurovision, Pop, One Hit Wonders, Cheesy AF, Singalongs
As well as artist specific rounds including ABBA, Arctic Monkeys, Courteeners, Oasis, Stone Roses & More
Exact prizes will be revealed on the night as they're dependant on the number of players. All player stakes are pooled and this determines the prize values split across all games. Entry to the event is free.
Prizes will include, Bar Tabs, Drinks & More. There won't be any cash prizes at the first event, however all prize values will match pooled player stakes.
('Player stakes' is everyone's £4 they've paid for bingo books, all pooled together to create one big prize pot, which we've used to buy prizes)
Book your table
Table reservations are free and guarantee you a table for up to 6 people. There's a deposit of £4 per table which gets you a free bingo book for 1 person, additional bingo books are available on the night for £4 each. Each £4 book includes all the rounds of bingo played.
Bingo Ts & Cs
In addition to the above information the following game rules apply
We reserve the right to amend our Rules. However, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that any significant changes to them will be notified to you via our website and by prominent notices placed at all venues. Once you play a game, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Rules.
Prior to commencement of any bingo session, the Company will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all gaming equipment is fully functional. Before each game commences, the Caller will:
1. Announce which bingo card is in play; and
2.Which line, lines or full house (or any other combination) has to be completed to win a prize.
3.On attendance at the venue, you will be provided with your bingo book and pen.
4. Each number/song will be selected at random by means of a random number/song generator. Customers must mark their cards in such a way that the numbers/songs are sufficiently legible to be easily verifiable, allowing us to check them beyond dispute.
5. In the event that a customer requests a re-check of the numbers/songs called, the caller will not perform this (unless there are exceptional circumstances) after 10 numbers/songs have been called or after the single line is checked, whichever is first.
Stopping the Game
6. The point at which the next number/song is deemed to have been called will be the moment the Caller has commenced to call that number/song or to give a description of that number/song in any degree including words descriptive of its colour or position. Once a number/song has been started, it will be completed and that number/song will become the last number/song called. The winning card must contain the last number/song called as part of the advertised/announced winning sequence. Once a prize has been correctly validated another number/song is required to be called before an additional winning sequence can be accepted.
8. No further Claim for a prize (a “Claim”) will be accepted for a line, or two lines (or other combination) once the next number/song has been called. No further Claims will be accepted for a full house after the reset button has been activated and the Random Number/song Generator set for the next game.
9. It is the responsibility of each player to stop the Caller before the next number/song is started. A player is responsible for ensuring the caller stops the game on their winning number/song by giving a loud clear verbal shout. Failure to stop the caller on the winning number/song will render the claim invalid.
10. Prizes will only be paid to the person playing and stopping the game.
Claiming the Prize
For the purpose of verification of any Claims, as set out below, the claiming Customer must be in possession of the relevant winning book.
When a Claim is made, the Customer must produce their book for verification. We reserve the right to require production of valid identification. If a Customer fails to do so within a reasonable period of time (which shall be deemed to be five minutes, unless special circumstances otherwise dictate), the right to any prize for that Claim will be forfeit.
The Caller will determine the Claim and announce the decision. If a Claim is rejected, the Caller will endeavour to obtain the Customer’s agreement to that decision. The reason for the Claim’s rejection will be announced.
In the event of multiple winners on a game, a coin will be flipped, with the first claimer being given the choice of heads/tails.
In the event of a mechanical malfunction however caused, or any other circumstance which results in a duplicate or incorrect game books being issued resulting in multiple or duplicate claims, all entitled claimants will equally share the declared prize.
Employees of the Company are not permitted to play at the premises where they are permanently employed. Immediate family members of the management team are not allowed to take part in any form of gaming at the premises at which that management team are working. This prohibition also extends to the immediate family members of staff when performing the roll of Duty Manager. In addition, the immediate family members of the Caller or host of any particular in-house games are not entitled to participate in that game.